Social Justice Conference – 30.11.2023. Strasbourg, France (and online)
9:00 – 18:00
Conference venue: Download your travel information
Centre Culturel Saint-Thomas
2 Rue de la Carpe Haute,
We have the pleasure to invite you to the final conference of Fostering Social Justice, a 3 year Erasmus Plus project, which involved 12 partners from 11 EU countries, to exchange, reflect and foster practices and policies for adult engagement and education.
During this conference, you will hear about:
- The IFS Fostering Social Justice Project activities and results.
- The unveiling of our Project White Paper, and Policy recommendations.
- The Launch of EFS – The Euromed Federation of Settlements and Neighbourhood Centers.
Why should you join?
We want you there to get to know the IFS better, to develop a better connection with each other, and to have the opportunity to be there from the beginning of the Euromed Federation of Settlements. In the future, we want to develop this European NGO to include in our network as many partners from the Euromed area.
We expect 100 people in person, and 100 people on Zoom. If you cannot make it to Strasbourg, we would still like to connect with you online, as this will make our event and our network stronger.
Get your printable Programme
Arrival and Registrations
Keynote Address on SDGs by Tarja Halonen , Former President of Finland and Member of Sustainable Development Solutions Network’s Leadership Council.
Highlights and Results of the IFSJ Project
Opening Presentation by Emilia Venot, Project Adviser, European Education and Culture Executive Agency.
Interactive Presentation of the Project by Sophie Michelena IFSJ Project Coordinator for FCSF.
Panel Discussion on “Community Organizations as a Means to Social Justice”
- Panelists: representatives from different countries in the EU and Europe.
- Questions and Answers (In-Person and Online).
Concluding Remarks by Nasima Razmyar, The Social Democratic Group, Parliament of Finland.
Fostering Social Justice CrowdSurprise
Unveiling Policy Recommendations
Presentation of the White Paper by Staffan Lindqvist, IFS Executive Director.
European Adult Education Agency Presentation – Linking with EAEA Policies
- What Do These Recommendations Mean to You?
- How Could You Implement These Policy Recommendations in Your Country?
Concluding Remarks from guests
Launch of the Euromed Federation of Socio-cultural & Neighborhood Centres
Presentation by EFS Representative
- Networking and Themed Discussions.
- The Future of Collaboration for Our Network in the Euromed Area.
Closing Remarks from EFS and guests
Closing and Drinks
Registration in the event is mandatory. Click the link below to register. Get your printable info here.