Why Join IFS?
Joining the International Federation of Settlement and Neighborhood Houses open a world of opportunity for organisations globally. The IFS membership allows your organisation to achieve local, regional, national and global visibility through its broad network and channels. It offers an interactive platform for members to communicate, make their voices heard, encourages and facilitates collaboration within member organisations in different projects conducted worldwide. Our working groups are open to all members who need to exchange expertise in specific matters related to democracy, local or global social justice and more. We bring your local neighbourhood to multicultural neighbourhoods and create bumping spaces for an inclusive, supportive and inspiring global community.
Benefits of Membership
- Be a part of a global network with reliable project partners.
- Exchange of good practises with fellow members from all around the world.
- Opportunity to promote and to get support for democracy, social justice and inclusion to/from members all over the world.
IFS in Numbers
Annual membership dues for IFS are based on the organization’s annual operating budget in Euros. Please select the appropriate membership level from the options below:
For organizations, payment is based on annual budget:
- Under €999,999: €100
- €1,000,000 to €1,999,999: €250
- €2,000,000 to €4,999,999: €500
- €5,000,000 to €9,999,999: €1,500
- Over €10,000,000: €2,000
Individuals can choose their membership contribution level:
- Individual (€100)
- Sustainer (€250)
- Leadership (€500)